Supply drops & CoD points?

What's your stance on supply drops and CoD points in new call of duty titles? Developers adding new guns to the game through supply drops where you can either use in-game earned currency (cryptokeys) or real money (CoD points) and you=r'e not even guaranteed any of the new weapons. ala Gambling.

I personally only bought a few CoD points before I decided it wasn't worth it. I got a ton of the guns that were put in Black Ops 3, i'm missing 5 melee weapons the new LMG and the new Assault Rifle & Sniper Rifles they just added. Other than that, I have most of the supply drop weapons and all were earned with cryptokeys except for i believe it was the butterfly knife and fury song I used CoD points for. 

I don't see a problem with supply drops in the game, I mean it's a crap-shoot. You aren't guaranteed anything good or worthwhile, if you want to spend your money on a chance to get some new weapons, that's up to the consumer at the end of the day. Activision isn't holding a gun to anyone's heads and making them purchase CoD points for these supply drops. :)

smokeysig.png revad1.png

• 1 year later...

I didn't mind it too much, to be honest. It wasn't too bad in Call of Duty, I feel that some other games ruined loot boxes and now everyone doesn't like the idea of them.

spacer.png