World of Warcraft

I'm fairly impressed this game isn't a thread already :P I use to play quite a bit of WoW but I do not have the same time to dedicate to the game these days. It was an alright time when I played and got some friends involved. A lot of people have played this game before...have you?

• Management Team

Maybe because I'm not into Warcraft and that us the reason that there isn't a topic :P

Warcraft is one of those big played games, and it's true that I have no interest in it but being said that I haven't played it.

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

Oh how World of Warcraft was my life. Spent my entire time dedicated to Arenas(2s & 3s) for about 5 years. Although I never really got that  deeply into retail, I had a couple of maxed characters up until cataclysm on WoW then gave up on retail and completely moved onto PvP dedicated private servers. Managed to accomplish Gladiator rank(rank 1 in 2s/3s) on a couple servers playing as Holy Paladin / Resto Druid.

5.0.5 Must of been the most fun patch I have ever played on, the start of MOP. It was so broken where you could literally kill people in 3 hits unless you were somewhat a decent healer. Had a ton of run playing resto druid in this patch, only decent healer I could play as to avoid brutal hits with the amount of kiting ability I had.. Then hunter became broken upon this patch being able to hit 600k+ crits. :L Ah the days.

It's sad that they pretty much ruined the PvP side of WoW, although it seems like they are trying to regain and fix it... I just can't see it ever feeling the same as it was back in it's glory days, I still wish I could hop back on and enjoy it but that'll never happen again. :(

Edited by -Tropical

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

World of Warcraft is one of my games i still play though i do need to renew my subs :)

My joys is questing along side trying to build up enough gold to customize my characters,  it does consume a lot of time when you go into the world of the unknown so while building websites and running things my time got a little limited as i know when i jump on i can consume many hours of game play :)

• 4 months later...

I used to play it awhile back. I think I have a level 90 character or something. I might renew my subscription and jump back into it sometime to see what's new. A lot of times they offer deals when a new expansion comes out so I might look into that and see how that goes. :)

smokeysig.png revad1.png

• 4 months later...

I always wanted to play WOW but I am quite skeptical because of the subscription.  Is it really worth playing WOW?

Could you share your experience playing this game.  Are there many players still playing?

regards