What're popular games right now?

I'm planning on creating a site about gaming but not sure what games are popular right now, I'm actually after something that's not so saturated and there isn't much competition. Any ideas?

• 3 weeks later...

a easy way to find out what games are popular is to go on twitch. Go to the game browser and it will display games based on views. The game at the top (which always league of legends) is most popular.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I'm not for sure if this information is current.  However, it seems like Mario Maker is a hot game that appealed to many buyers. It's the first one where you can create Mario worlds - as well as play them.

• 2 weeks later...

I do happen to know a few things about how SEO works and If I wanted I could make a high traffic news website but I won’t but I will give you some tips on finding topics.

For gaming, just like for any other topic you should look on social media for any controversies in real time basically found people on twitter who talk bad about a computer games.

With this information, you should then write an article of about 500 words as fast as possible to get to that controversy first as it often takes a few hours for the main stream media to catch on to new stories, then manually submit the URL to google so when the first traffic surge happens you will rank highly.

For even more traffic try to write 2 articles to represent both sides of the argument.

Lastly if you can’t think 500 words to write then pad it out with related information about the game.

• 11 months later...

Most popular games March, 2018 are the following. I haven't got them, I've only got retro video games instead on my 360, people still play on the multi-player servers that I play so I guess it's somewhat popular. Some favoured games include fornite, Call of Duty: WWII, and GTA 5.

Untitled.jpg.84c10253d91a4492d3b4b6b8ff6ba468.jpg