Nintendo Switch

• Management Team

Very long video indeed that was, it goes thought allot of what this new device that it can do. and I like it very very much indeed since it allows you to have options :)

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I will be getting it the first day it comes out and I am so excited for it to come! It's great that you can take it and play it wherever you go. Kind of like a bigger version of a Gameboy and then you can also hook it up to your TV and play it on there.

• 1 month later...

I will more than likely own one of these when it comes out next year, however, I probably won't be getting one when it first comes out.  It will probably be my birthday or Christmas before I get one.  But that's okay with me.  I'll be able to scope out what kind of games that will be making for this console before I get it. 

• 2 years later...

Don't know much about it.  In fact, haven't even tried the demo at the gaming store!  Well, at least, not much.  

Anyway, I surely want it anyway - along with the Wii U - as Nintendo is my favorite brand.

Edited by jy76

I've been dying to get my hands on one of these. My brother-in-law got one for Christmas in 2017 because he collects Nintendo consoles (he legitimately has them all). I got to play Mario Kart 8 on it and it was so much fun. There are some other games I'd definitely buy if I had a Switch, but I gotta buy the Switch first.

• 5 months later...
On 1/17/2019 at 1:30 PM, izimmbiplays said:

I've been dying to get my hands on one of these. My brother-in-law got one for Christmas in 2017 because he collects Nintendo consoles (he legitimately has them all). I got to play Mario Kart 8 on it and it was so much fun. There are some other games I'd definitely buy if I had a Switch, but I gotta buy the Switch first.

Now seems to be your time to pick one up, since they just released the Switch Lite which is a $100 cheaper, more slimmed down version but all powered by the same aspects (so performance isn't down or worse).

• 11 months later...
On 1/17/2019 at 1:30 PM, izimmbiplays said:

that's pretty awesome, would love to see the collection.

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Demon_skeith said:

can thank rebuyers for that, buying up what little stock there is and charging double for the system cost.

Yep indeed Skeith as I’m on disability for life.

[url=https://ibb.co/9qyRXFs][img]https://i.ibb.co/Q6YsB2r/CB48-E6-D5-7754-4-BAA-BAA4-EDA1-D0215660.jpg[/img][/url]

https://disneylandlove.proboards.com

• 1 year later...

We haven't tried Switch but I have heard so many reviews on it. Some love the idea. That the handheld & console are a good compromise to any other ones. However, it's also been said to be behind in terms of the graphics that's portrayed. I would have to try it out, maybe see a demo on YouTube, to see if this would be something we would care for. & then, see if that review has an updated version 6 months, a year later. Sometimes people rave about something but once they get into it, change their mind due to bugs they found. 

For those who have now tried it, what do you think?

• 5 months later...

I'd like to get it in some rent-to-own fashion or heavily discounted online.     Anyway, getting one is a big goal of mine.   However, though, a Wii or something else simpler than a Switch will do also in the meantime.

Oh, what do I think about it?  Well, I've tried the sample several times at Wal-Mart was highly impressed.  I played Super Mario Odyssey along with another Mario game and Mario Kart.

Edited by Jason76

• 6 months later...