Hello/Goodbye Thread

• Management Team

Due to Bayside Gamers possible recent move to a new forum software, I have decided to make this thread.

The general idea of the thread for those who are uninformed, is that this thread is a place to say hello when you just got online, to say goodbye when you are getting off, and for general chit chat about Hello/Goodbye. 

Any discussion in this thread that generates allot of replies to a specific subject, it is requested that a topic get made for that discussion, so that one can continue to discuss that without getting interrupted by people entering the conversation blindly.

Edited by Empire

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• Management Team

So buggered.

Hi guys.

Welcome back to the living daylights. And hi and probably be a bye from me since it's night time

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Evening everyone. Quite tired today to be honest as I had quite a bit of work this morning but just relaxing right now browsing the internet and listening to music :D

spacer.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • Management Team

Hello everyone, I'm posting around and reading before I go to sleep

baysidegamersx468x60.gif

• Management Team

Hello guys, Let me know what is the use of this thread?

It's hello when you login and goodbye when yo u are leaving. 

baysidegamersx468x60.gif

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...