Sign in to follow this  
WorldClassic

When will GTA 6 be released ?

As of the Rockstar gaming company , They even aren't sure when they will launch the GTA 6 . I will show you a table on when the GTA's version was released . 

Title Release Date
Grand Theft Auto 1997
Grand Theft Auto II 1999
Grand Theft Auto III 2001
Grand Theft Auto IV 2008
Grand Theft Auto V 2013
GTA 6 2018  ??

This is the table . See it . Will GTA 6 would be launched on 2018 ??

I hear allot about the new things that they will add, But I don't believe what some people say since it's hasn't been announced by Rockstar.

Topic-Moved.png

Moved since it isn't Grand Theft Auto 5 related. Please Post in the right Selection next time

I do not know when it will be since I heard that Rockstar fired one of the writers for story mode. 

I find it funny how it takes them twice as long now with our advanced gaming technology. Is it much harder to add than the past games? Also , by the time frame it might come out in 2018.

Just wait until they fully announced it 

2 hours ago, knwolf30 said:

I do not know when it will be since I heard that Rockstar fired one of the writers for story mode. 

Well that's new to me then. Rockstar doesn't care and they probably find another writer in no time. 

I thought the next installment was going to be GTA online? Is that not a thing anymore? I know you can play GTA5 online, but I heard they were going to make a totally massive online game of GTA next.

I would say at least three more years.

The reason why I think rockstar games will not make a new grand theft auto game is that they have made over $500m from gta online though microtransactions otherwise known as shark cards.

Really it is depressing how trying to extend profits means customers don't get what they could be getting.

I think they will release something in 2020 or so because they give themselfs some + years with 3 stories and online play.

I don't think we'll be seeing it before 2019 or even 2020. Rockstar always take their time to ensure they aren't releasing a broken product - which EVERY company should be doing.

On 6/19/2017 at 5:01 PM, TheWhiteNinja97 said:

I personally don't think they'll be releasing a GTA 6. Not anytime soon At least.

Your statement makes no sense.  Either they are releasing it, or not. lol

It's hard to say when it will be released. I would agree with you, either next year, or the year after. We will just have to wait and see what comes of this game.

Edited by xXInfectedXx

As Rockstars keeps on updated GTA5 Online with new ideas and content then I think it be some time before GTA6. Maybe 2020 or later.

A big problem of just updating GTA Online and not the core is that people who don’t play the multiplayer will get board of the game or at least on consoles where you can’t mod the game.

Rockstar is relying on the lack of competition to get away with the lack of new games which leaves the market open to new open world games.

I'm going to move this thread over the the discussion-media selection. :) Fits nicely over there  

Topic-Moved.png

Moved to grand Theft Auto board as it is a simulation game.  

Damn, can't believe Grand Theft Auto V is that old. Has it really been 5 years? Wow, time does fly past. Back on topic, I doubt they will release it in 2018. 2018 is the year for Red Dead Redemption and I doubt they would release another big game in the same year. I doubt they will even say anything for a couple of years, GTA V is still doing pretty well.