When will GTA 6 be released ?

As of the Rockstar gaming company , They even aren't sure when they will launch the GTA 6 . I will show you a table on when the GTA's version was released . 

Title Release Date
Grand Theft Auto 1997
Grand Theft Auto II 1999
Grand Theft Auto III 2001
Grand Theft Auto IV 2008
Grand Theft Auto V 2013
GTA 6 2018  ??

This is the table . See it . Will GTA 6 would be launched on 2018 ??

• Management Team

I hear allot about the new things that they will add, But I don't believe what some people say since it's hasn't been announced by Rockstar.

Topic-Moved.png

Moved since it isn't Grand Theft Auto 5 related. Please Post in the right Selection next time

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

I find it funny how it takes them twice as long now with our advanced gaming technology. Is it much harder to add than the past games? Also , by the time frame it might come out in 2018.

• Management Team

Just wait until they fully announced it 

2 hours ago, knwolf30 said:

I do not know when it will be since I heard that Rockstar fired one of the writers for story mode. 

Well that's new to me then. Rockstar doesn't care and they probably find another writer in no time. 

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 3 months later...

I thought the next installment was going to be GTA online? Is that not a thing anymore? I know you can play GTA5 online, but I heard they were going to make a totally massive online game of GTA next.

I would say at least three more years.

The reason why I think rockstar games will not make a new grand theft auto game is that they have made over $500m from gta online though microtransactions otherwise known as shark cards.

Really it is depressing how trying to extend profits means customers don't get what they could be getting.

• 3 months later...

I don't think we'll be seeing it before 2019 or even 2020. Rockstar always take their time to ensure they aren't releasing a broken product - which EVERY company should be doing.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/19/2017 at 5:01 PM, TheWhiteNinja97 said:

I personally don't think they'll be releasing a GTA 6. Not anytime soon At least.

Your statement makes no sense.  Either they are releasing it, or not. lol

[SIZE=4][URL='https://session9.net']Session 9 Asylum[/URL] ~ Reality is only perception, but how do you know what you perceive is real?[/SIZE]
[COLOR=rgb(44, 130, 201)][SIZE=4]~PM me for an invite code~[/SIZE][/COLOR]

• 2 months later...

It's hard to say when it will be released. I would agree with you, either next year, or the year after. We will just have to wait and see what comes of this game.

Edited by xXInfectedXx

Untitled.jpg.84c10253d91a4492d3b4b6b8ff6ba468.jpg

As Rockstars keeps on updated GTA5 Online with new ideas and content then I think it be some time before GTA6. Maybe 2020 or later.

A big problem of just updating GTA Online and not the core is that people who don’t play the multiplayer will get board of the game or at least on consoles where you can’t mod the game.

Rockstar is relying on the lack of competition to get away with the lack of new games which leaves the market open to new open world games.

• Management Team

I'm going to move this thread over the the discussion-media selection. :) Fits nicely over there  

Topic-Moved.png

Moved to grand Theft Auto board as it is a simulation game.  

baysidegamersx468x60.gif

• 1 month later...

Damn, can't believe Grand Theft Auto V is that old. Has it really been 5 years? Wow, time does fly past. Back on topic, I doubt they will release it in 2018. 2018 is the year for Red Dead Redemption and I doubt they would release another big game in the same year. I doubt they will even say anything for a couple of years, GTA V is still doing pretty well.

spacer.png

• 10 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I see there has been a lot o discussion about GTA6 in this topic. Some great ideas have been shared with the gaming community. Perhaps Grand Theft Auto Five is the last version to ever be released?

Untitled.jpg.84c10253d91a4492d3b4b6b8ff6ba468.jpg

Wow, it was 2013 when they released GTA V? Time really does fly. It's still up there as one of my all time favourite games and one that I play regularly - just love hopping into a plane and doing some barrell rolls close to the city lol. The latest I'm hearing on the GTA6 front is that it's looking more likely for a 2022 release with a trailer around 2021. I have loved reading all the rumours though - one of the best ones I have read is that the game will take place in a next-gen Vice City with the player able to hop between North and South America as some kind of cartel-style storyline. Sounds interesting, one that I could get behind. Would love a UK based game though!

• Management Team

As the weeks and months to years are going by we are seeing allot more news and information. Good news it's going to be announced at E3 this year or next year? that will showcase the next GTA6 😂

And what I hear the map is going to be even bigger then GTA 5 

baysidegamersx468x60.gif