renting gaming servers?

Hi just wondering if anyone ever rented a gaming server. Im thinking about using it to advertise on MOTD. Games like Bf1 often have a lot of players in a server and you can get pretty good traffic from it

Edited by Top ramen

• 3 months later...

I run a RUST sever and I use gameservers.com as a host. Haven't had any problems out of them and they're pretty reliable. Their customer service lacks, but the price is fair compared to other host out there. I guess that's the trade off.

• Management Team
10 hours ago, Shole said:

Hmm interesting, and can you make some profit with running a server?

Donations maybe?

Some people rent all the servers then add it to there website for there members to rent and bye. Can be done that way :) 

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

Depending on how many users your game server gets, you should get a VPS or a dedicated server as a lot of providers who do “slot-hosting” overcharge people who don’t know how to set up their own software.

Make sure you get a host with good anti-ddos.

• 6 months later...

Not sure about renting gaming servers. Do some research, on YouTube, search engines, and find a suitable host to rent. Good luck with your research.

Edited by xXInfectedXx

Untitled.jpg.84c10253d91a4492d3b4b6b8ff6ba468.jpg

• 1 month later...

Certainly, this would be an advanced operation, but a profitable one.  Anyway, on my satellite connection, I cannot do online gaming.so I've not gotten into it much.

• 3 weeks later...