How is the Weather?

• Management Team

How is the weather where you are at? Is it hot, cold, somewhere inbetween? Tell us!

It is currently rather cold But very sunny, And for the last couple of days it has been raining

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Management Team

Cool! Today it has been a little warm for November. till it started to rain at night

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 3 months later...

It has been somewhat sunny warm in England the last few days.  I'm hoping it will start to get better-long term as spring- season is approaching.  I can't wait for the nice, sunny weather that the UK has to offer in the spring and summer season.

Edited by xXInfectedXx

Untitled.jpg.84c10253d91a4492d3b4b6b8ff6ba468.jpg

It was sunny today for once. In the United Kingdom it is often really cloudy which makes everything look unsaturated (Aka really grey).

A common misconception is that it is always raining here but in reality it only rains about half the year.

• Management Team

Today is more cloudy and the the sun is hiding behind, little cold but not raining

baysidegamersx468x60.gif

• 3 weeks later...
  • Management Team

A clear and dry evening and night with light winds, and becoming cold. Some mist and fog patches are likely to develop towards dawn as well as a patchy frost. Minimum Temperature 1C.

baysidegamersx468x60.gif

• 7 months later...

Raining over here in London at the moment and it's getting a lot colder as well. *Fingers crossed* Hope we get some snow at some point

spacer.png

• Management Team

Cloud and occasional rain will clear slowly east across the region overnight, with all parts dry by morning and with a touch of frost in places.

baysidegamersx468x60.gif

• Management Team

It will be dry this evening, and during the first part of the night. Cloud will increase with occasional rain arriving later. Rain should clear just before dawn. Feeling chilly in brisk or strong westerly winds

baysidegamersx468x60.gif

• Management Team

Rather cloudy across some southern and western parts, with isolated showers moving in from the northwest. Clear spells likely elsewhere. Turning cold, with a frost possible across northern and eastern parts by dawn. Turning breezy along the Lincolnshire coast.

baysidegamersx468x60.gif

In my previous post, I said it was getting warmer. And the exact opposite has happened now, it's getting a lot colder.

spacer.png

• Management Team

Cold and frosty inland, with largely clear skies and the brisk winds gradually easing. However Lincolnshire coastal areas will be less cold, with occasional heavy showers continuing.

baysidegamersx468x60.gif