Do you use Google+?

I use Google+ daily. I own a 22,000 member community and this is community is called Share YouTube Videos. The design of Google+ is great and I love using it this social media website. However, I mostly use Google+ for moderating the large community that I own.

Untitled.jpg.84c10253d91a4492d3b4b6b8ff6ba468.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, I use google+ all the time, it is my go to social network.

I manage a couple pages and a collection with 50+ followers. I also have some groups I'm in, and post to them regularly.

I also use other sites such as reddit and tumblr.

On 11/14/2016 at 0:09 PM, xXInfectedXx said:

I use Google+ daily. I own a 22,000 member community and this is community is called Share YouTube Videos. The design of Google+ is great and I love using it this social media website. However, I mostly use Google+ for moderating the large community that I own.

Cool.  When I get  my Youtube channel going, can I promote it on your group? :)

My art & photography profile: https://www.deviantart.com/darkness-of-soul

• 2 months later...
On 06/12/2016 at 9:10 PM, zoldos said:

Cool.  When I get  my Youtube channel going, can I promote it on your group? :)

You are allowed to promote it on our Google+ Community. There are over 29,000 members on the community and you should gain subscribers and views by promoting your content. Members may reply to your post and give you feedback on how to improve your YouTube video. 

Edited by xXInfectedXx

• 8 months later...

I actually don't use it but the idea of your community made me think that it might actually be a good place to try and advertise my site a bit. So, I'll be trying it out today lol

spacer.png

• 1 month later...
  • Management Team

I do have an google+ account for promoting my YouTube videos, then another account for baysidegamers! just never use it at all, just made it and edited and then left it and never got back. Regards to baysidegamers I might have an nice little job for @xXInfectedXx

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 1 year later...

Majority of users that have posted in this topic love using this social network. Read this article from the BBC explaining why Google+ is shutting down and when this will take place. The last thing I want is for my community with nearly 60,000 members Google+ to be forcibly closed. I'll have to consider alternatives for my main member base for my website.

Edited by xXInfectedXx

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/16/2019 at 1:50 PM, xXInfectedXx said:

Majority of users that have posted in this topic love using this social network. Read this article from the BBC explaining why Google+ is shutting down and when this will take place. The last thing I want is for my community with nearly 60,000 members Google+ to be forcibly closed. I'll have to consider alternatives for my main member base for my website.

You could try starting a forum... Or use Facebook or Vk.com...

• 1 year later...