The Simpsons

I cannot believe this show has been going on since 1989, how do they keep it up?  I presume they must run out of episodes ideas at some point. I feel the quality of the show has dropped down within recent years because the writers don't give a damn anymore. I do love some though, the Christmas ones are always entertaining as always.

• Management Team

It's old alright but not as old as some TV shows that I have seen over the years. They keep on going since they keep on getting allot of views and money from it. I say it shell keep on going however there shell be new group of people running it.  Anyway the point that I don't like it that much. I did like the game version 

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 2 months later...

Even though The Simpsons is a old TV Show, I still enjoy it! Surprisingly, it is my favourite program to watch. It's been my favourite program for a while now and I still enjoy watching The Simpsons. 

Untitled.jpg.84c10253d91a4492d3b4b6b8ff6ba468.jpg

• 8 months later...

The quality has definitely dropped. They have one or two good shows now but the best ones were during the first few seasons. It's just too boring nowadays and I feel like eventually, it will die out. 

spacer.png

• 1 month later...

I hate it when good TV shows become lame.  I think they should just jerk them off the TV.    Anyway, though, for another thought, even when they had good material, they seemed to take cheap shots at Christians, small-town Americans, and just generally working class people (aka Homer).  But then again, they have to at least make fun of small town people to be funny, right?  Who is exempt from mockery?

• 5 months later...

It will continue to happen with good shows unfortunately because the producers and the TV networks want to keep milking as much money from the shows as possible. Walking Dead is definitely one of those shows, the plot has just got boring recently but they continue to produce it.

spacer.png

• 3 months later...

Even though the show has been going on for almost as long as I have lived there is always great new material and great guest star appearances.

• 3 years later...

I remember watching it when it first came out. Yes, that long ago lol Going on 32 seasons. Why do you think The Simpsons is one of the longest running shows? I had searched for the answer & one of the reasons was you don’t need to be crude to be funny. Now I haven’t watched it in a long time but they have to be doing something right.  

• 5 months later...

This situation reminds me of recent Adam Sandler movies.   The entertainment becomes about money from the brand name and not quality.  Nonetheless, if things are as bad as Grown Ups, then why do people keep seeing them?  Well, that's the whole brand name thing there I guess.

• 2 months later...
  • Management Team

I just look back nowdays at how crap and rubbish that they are, then again everyone does and enjoyed watching it. It was always an ADULT content tv show more then anything wasn't it :) 

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 7 months later...

I was never too much of a Simpsons fan myself in terms of the TV shows if I am honest, I did on the odd occasion watch some of the episodes but it wasn't anything that I did religiously if I am honest. I feel that with the Simpsons they keep going because they tend to bring stories to the show that would be based on real life. I mean how they are able to predict certain scenarios before they happen and then have them happen is quite scary I am not going to lie. 

As much as it is a very old TV show, it is one that is still very popular with many. I see Family Guy being another one that will keep going for a long time as well. Hasn't Family Guy been going since 1999? 

• 5 weeks later...

The show's gone on for years and I think that is due to the amazing voice talent in the show. They can voice multiple characters so easily! They started off on the Tracey Ullman show.