Forgotten Games

Do you have a game that no-one has every heard of or never played post the game title and the wiki link here so people can see what the  game was like back in the good old days.  

GTA London 1961 - Released on June 1, 1999 -  Orginal Link: http://www.grandtheftwiki.com/Grand_Theft_Auto:_London_1961

• Management Team

I do remember about that game. I haven't played that version before though. Be vert interested on how many people that have forgotten about it or never herd of it

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

GTA VC was the game i started on, it was great for the time, but to no surprise of mine it died out. It was just too out dated but way ahead of its time in my opinion. China town wars on mobile was also great fun!

Edited by SimplyGo

• 2 weeks later...
  • Management Team
4 minutes ago, Sir Twisted said:

I would say Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel Without a Pulse. Absolute amazing game for the Xbox original, played it a lot when I was younger. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stubbs_the_Zombie_in_Rebel_Without_a_Pulse

We are talking about the GTA series here ^_^ 

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• Management Team
5 minutes ago, Sir Twisted said:

Oh god, my bad! Just noticed it's in the GTA section :') 

You aren't the only one posted in this topic, I might considering moving it :) But it's for GTA point of view @knwolf30 and it's ideal to keep it as is 

baysidegamersx468x60.gif

On 11/24/2016 at 0:10 PM, SimplyGo said:

GTA VC was the game i started on, it was great for the time, but to no surprise of mine it died out. It was just too out dated but way ahead of its time in my opinion. China town wars on mobile was also great fun!

Honestly, I thought VC was junk.  Course I had already played San Andreas so I was used to the (then) better graphics and gameplay. :) 

[SIZE=4][URL='https://session9.net']Session 9 Asylum[/URL] ~ Reality is only perception, but how do you know what you perceive is real?[/SIZE]
[COLOR=rgb(44, 130, 201)][SIZE=4]~PM me for an invite code~[/SIZE][/COLOR]

• 1 year later...

To be fair, I don't think GTA London was a forgotten game, it's just that its so old and the fact that newer GTA titles are so good means that no one bothers to play it

spacer.png

• Management Team
6 hours ago, kingcool52 said:

To be fair, I don't think GTA London was a forgotten game, it's just that its so old and the fact that newer GTA titles are so good means that no one bothers to play it

Can't even get it anymore on gaming networks! 

baysidegamersx468x60.gif