Simulator Apps

Myers

Has anybody tried to download a simulator for the mobile platform- either Android & IOS?

There isnt many decent ones out there- has anybody found anything good??

• 5 months later...
  • Management Team

Played with an police sim app and turns out it was rubbish. There are allot but not all supports my phone that I have

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 5 years later...

I feel that simulator apps have become a lot more popular on mobile to be honest but even though they have become more popular and we see more and more being released, that doesn't always mean they are great games or even worth playing. I tend to go for simulator games on my Xbox or on my PC to be honest over say my mobile device and the reason for that is because I tend to enjoy them more on console or PC than on my phone. For example, powerwash simulator is a game I started playing on Xbox and I became addicted, it's one of those games you can sit and just chill out on and that is what I look for in simulation games.

• 4 weeks later...
17 hours ago, MisterBobbyPin said:

I've never seen one that was worth playing. Honestly I think mobile is too simple of a platform for most simulators.

I kind of agree with you unless it is a mobile that has a bigger screen. Playing most PC or console based games  on the mobile doesn't look great.

• 5 months later...

I've purchased multiple construction simulator games on my phone and I also purchased a trucking simulator. I prefer the construction simulator over the PC simulator because it feels like the controls are easier to remember and operate. Though, I prefer American Truck Simulator over the truck simulation game I have on my phone. I tried a farming simulator at one point but didn't get too into it. Rollercoaster Tycoon is another simulation game I've played on my iOS device that I enjoy.