What’s your biggest goal in life right now?

• Management Team

Building Bayside Gamers up, getting more and more active members and good content. I personally always wanted to own a website and turns out that I'm running two and building another for a client.

Secondly studying really hard to finished Certificate four in information technology and get a real job of what I really enjoy doing

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• Management Team

To build my brand and start my own business in 2016.

And what business is that then?

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• Management Team

An independant media empire.

Also a cafe/delicatessen.

Sounds exciting. Will bayside gamers be the first to join the new Ellet empire. Explain more about it and your plans and locations and your focus of what content it shall be about

baysidegamersx468x60.gif

• Management Team

Dude, I'm actually kind of looking to form a few alliances with interested to parties for sure and know no one who's finesse could be gaming.

We should talk about this. It's going to start as a blog as 2016 begins. :)

Blogger war, WordPress?

Feel free to post an articles here http://www.baysidegamers.com/game-directory/ 

baysidegamersx468x60.gif

• 2 years later...

My biggest goal right now is to just develop and hopefully get my site to be successful. Overall for life, my biggest goal would be to just be successful and make a lot of money :D!

spacer.png

• 4 years later...

My goal is to make my forum bigger. Been going for over a year & a half & like with most forums, it's slow going. Another goal is to just enjoy life. Living day by day.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'd like to own my home and car, not use the ones of other people.  Anyway, another goal is hitting big with music online.   Anyway, though, I need to focus on the practical at the moment, given my young son.

• 10 months later...
On 11/19/2017 at 6:41 PM, Ash said:

My biggest goal right now is to just develop and hopefully get my site to be successful. Overall for life, my biggest goal would be to just be successful and make a lot of money :D!

Seriously, it doesn't get past making more money than I used to have the previous day. Building my own house, taking very good care of my parents and my family. 

• 3 months later...

Right my biggest goal is to keep waking up each morning, Thank God for another wonderful dayt and fill it with whatever makes me happy. Being semi retired is pretty cool lol

• 1 month later...

Two big ones.

Get a job - Even if it means I have to go through a course to get more knowledge to become self employed. I did try to do a self employed business but it didn't work out as I hadn't had any marketing knowledge so didn't know how to market myself properly.

Get fit - I'm part of a gym but I have trouble getting motivated to go.

• 1 month later...

My biggest goal in life right now would have to be to keep on working and building my business up, getting into a better routine and hopefully one day becoming more financially stable within time.

I know it is all going to take time but I know with hard work and dedication, that is very much possible.