GTA V looks awesome!

zoldos

I've never played V, but wow, it looks awesome!  I'm really into graphics. I didn't build this rig for a side scrolling BS game.  hehe

[SIZE=4][URL='https://session9.net']Session 9 Asylum[/URL] ~ Reality is only perception, but how do you know what you perceive is real?[/SIZE]
[COLOR=rgb(44, 130, 201)][SIZE=4]~PM me for an invite code~[/SIZE][/COLOR]

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm pretty shocked that some of you don't like the wanted level system. It's amazing and a great framework for all future wanted levels.

It is clearly superior to GTA3 systems. That's just a given.GTA4's circle system was a big improvement for the series, but the only way to evade the police was in vehicles.  With GTA5, getting away on foot finally makes sense and actually works better than in vehicles. There is a stealth element to getting away from cops now, and best of all you could be hiding from the cops a few feet away from the scene of the crime if you can find a good enough hiding spot.

As for the 3 star being a death sentence, no way.  You can get away from helicopters but it's tough, and to stay hidden from them you have to find a hiding spot with overhead cover.  Those places do exist. In the case of 3 star or greater, you probably will need vehicles but that just makes sense.

Getting a wanted level in the middle of nowhere is not a huge deal. The wanted level system is a little bit too easy to navigate as it is.  The current system needs the AI to be a bit better if they are going to be trying limiting how you get wanted.

One neat little qwerk of it is getting a wanted level in houses though. It is a glitch imo. In houses you enter a walking mode where you can't use weapons and you can't even run.  Cops still follow you inside and will kill you. Your character won't draw a weapon. One time I walked into a house with a wanted level and grenades equipped and they stayed that way, which was neat.

I blew up my kids and then the cops came in and shot me.

• Management Team
37 minutes ago, BaseballGuy said:

The graphics keep getting better and better and it makes the game a lot more fun to play. It is a great game for sure! I recommend it to anyone who enjoys these types of games.

I Have to agree also, With ENB that you can download and add makes the game even badass 

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Yes GTA 5 is a extremely good game with some of the best graphics ever seen in any video game but I see some issues with it;

The city is a bit boring with less verity than GTA SA due to the game taking place in just one city with it's surroundings.

The police are way too easy to escape as you can just drive into a train tunnel and the police won't follow you even on a 6 star wanted level.

GTA V is really good if you have it set to the right graphic settings. Even on a console the game looks really well done, including for how old it is now ( a few years ). Wish it was more like SA like thebestofthebest stated, but it's a great overall experience to just roam in IMO

• 6 months later...

GTA 5 might look good at a first glance but if you look closer at a lot of the buildings in the game you will notice that most of them are very simple 3D models, often with dreadful texture quality.

I just wish that GTA 5 was more consistent with the quality of it graphics as it really is distracting to see one shop that looks lovely and the next shop whose textures would not look out of place on the original Xbox.

• 2 months later...

The game is something like 5-6 years old now and it still looks amazing. Can't wait to see how beautiful GTA 6 is going to be

spacer.png

• 2 years later...

Really fun game to play with friends, so far in my hours only seen 2 or 3 hackers/modders. Not to bad but not ideal. Controls way better on pc than console (no auto aim getting used, more skill needed to kill people). Need way more skill to fly helicopters and jets in the process of learning how without crashing into everything. Driving controls not as bad as people were saying, I think it is better than with console joystick (my opinion). The graphics as we all know tend to improve each time a new GTA gets released.