Anyone ever done this?

Anyone ever get a hotel room, somewhat locally, to get away but for cheap? Once you're in your room you feel like you're somewhere else and you don't have to pay to fly or drive anywhere plus any other expenses. Maybe I'm just weird.

• 1 month later...
  • Management Team

nope, Why would anyone do that unless there home is being fixed or something or that one person has to leave for family reasons. I haven't done that kind of thing

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

I think the point of doing that is to get away from the family. Sometimes you don't have enough money or resources to do something big, but you need some time for yourself and therefore I think it is an excellent choice to go and enjoy yourself. As it is you should have a treat yo self-day or so it is called. In my opinion I think many people who do this are introverts, and it is shunned to do that in society these days. I think your question is both though provoking and interesting.

• 2 months later...