Do you play GTA IV with mods?

Honestly, I think GTA IV is a lot better if you play with mods. After installing the LCPDFR mod which gives you the opportunity to become a police officer, the game was totally different and a lot more interesting.

The only problem is that because it's a heavy graphics game (fps lag) it gets worse if you start messing with mods.

• Management Team

Who wouldn't? I only play GTAIV with mods and whatnot all the time if I get my system to work. However since GTA5 I have some what moved away from GTAIV for some time but being said that I still like to get back into it. It's also an shame that GTAIV is becoming dead after patch 8 that doesn't support mods. So all players have to have patch 7 to able to play with mods and at the moment that patch 7 still can go online if you running windows 7.

This is what the website is also built for :) mods for GTA

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Yes and no.

I will make sure I complete the campaign first without cheats or mods, and then I will start adding mods, visuals and cheats to have some fun.

Speaking of visuals, there are some amazing visual mods for GTA (pc community) I highly recommend you check out (quick Google search).

You'll probably need a half decent PC, though.

• 1 month later...

I have never played a GTA title with mods because of the fact I play on console so its not really possible to mod it that much

spacer.png