GTA V Zombie DLC?

I saw the video on facebook of a GTA V DLC coming out which will be post zombie apocalypse. I was just trying to find the trailer for this post and I cannot find it. Has anyone else heard of this? If so, do you know if it's confirmed or not? It looks really amazing, and would be something I'd buy the moment it comes out!

Let me know your opinions on it reguardless if it's legit or not. Would you play a Zombie mode on GTA V?

• 1 month later...
  • Management Team
On 2/23/2017 at 8:00 AM, thebestofthebest said:

I don't think it is real as rockstar would not want to waste their time on a zombie DLC as they are making a ton of money with GTA; Online.

Anyway people rather make an mod for that. talking about it there is already allot of mods to able to be an zombie :) 

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 9 months later...

I doubt it was real. A lot of people like to create fan-made videos for DLC that they would love to see on the game

spacer.png

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...

There is an Zombie character already on the base game. They added it under the peds and I tend to see videos on players Roleplaying as a zombie lol