First Nintendo console?

• 4 weeks later...

My first console was a PlayStation 2. I got a Super Nintendo after that. I remember being in my room with my brother when I was younger and I'd lay on his back and watch him beat parts for me. That was fun when I was like 4-5 years old. :P

My first console was the gamecube, which I must admit was pretty legit and like indestructible for what it was. I LOVE playing Pikmin on it 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

My first Nintendo console was the NES.  My parents bought one for the whole family and that was when I fell in love with Nintendo.  I grew up on Nintendo and the Mario Bros. series so I continued to play it all through my childhood.  As a matter of fact, I have the Super NES that my brothers and I purchased hooked up to my tv right now.  Yes, it still works. 

• 4 weeks later...

My firs console was the NES. I can't remember how old I was but we were given it for Christmas one year iirc. We got the SNES shortly after as well.

My first Nintendo console was the NES. We use to rent it all the time from Blockbuster. Yes, you could actually rent gaming systems and games back then! Then my parents decided to buy one for my brother and I. We played many hours on it.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Mine was the GameBoy and all it's pokemon games. Those were the memories. I still have my gameboy somewhere and the it's games but just haven't been playing it as much as I'd like to.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

We've had both N64 & NES, I don't recall which we had first as it was so long ago now. We opted for a Nintendo System over Sega & other ones as they seemed to have better games, the controller was easier to handle, etc. Plus the support for Nintendo was more popular out there if you needed some help & guidance. 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I really had to think about this one. I believe my very first Nintendo console was the Gameboy. I remember being tethered to the wall because my parents got tired of buying AA batteries so I had to use the adapter instead. 

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

My first ever console from Nintendo would have to have been the Super Nintendo. I remember we got gifted this console as a gift at Christmas for me and my brothers to share and I absolutely loved the console. One of my favorite games on the Super Nintendo was Yoshi's Island and I am super pleased to know that you can now also play that one game on Nintendo Online with their retro games compilation that they have. I always remember me and my brothers and my Mum would all sit on an evening and game together on the Nintendo trying to get through levels on certain games and that was a lot of fun!