Overwatch - Opinions

I have a friend who keeps saying overwatch is amazing, what do you all think to it and is it a great game. I have never really played this due to having so much time on WoW.

Let me know what you all think to it i may have to get it if the reviews are great :)

• 7 months later...

I absolutely love Overwatch. :)  Me and my kids play it every chance we get. :) It's a really fun game, it's different from your standard run-n-gun FPS shooters like Call of Duty and Battlefield. I really like the diversity of the heroes in the game and the fact they keep adding content to the game all the time.  This past summer event of Lucio Ball was quite a blast! I missed last year's event but managed to spend quite a bit of time playing Lucio Ball this year along with my boyfriend. At first he wasn't enjoying himself but after he got the hang of the game mode, he became just as hooked on it as I am. :) He was complaining the day it ended and the playlist went away for Lucio Ball. He thinks they oughta bring it out as a full time game mode.  

They just recently added in Free for All and Team Deathmatch as game modes and I've been having a lot of fun on TDM when I want to take a break from competitive games for awhile. 

• 5 months later...