What Nintendo Made Games Do you Play Online?

CM30

For myself, I used to play Mario Kart 7 and Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon (the Scarescraper mode in the latter was a lot of fun when I could actually get decent allies).  Nowadays I tend not to play many of their games online, but I might start sharing Mario Maker levels and getting good at Mario Kart 8 as well.

So yeah, what ones do you play online?

Owner of Wario Forums and Gaming Reinvented and long time Nintendo fan.  If you want to add me as a friend on 3DS, my friend code is 3067-7946-8593

I have placed Mario Kart Wii online, and Super Smash Bros Brawl, back when I hosted smash tournaments. As of now, I don't play the Wii online (since most of its services shut down) but when I get a WiiU, I might give it a little stir, and maybe run Smash Tourneys again.

• 1 month later...

i was very addicted to pokemon pearl when i had it for the NNDS then i was stuck on smash bros wii and mario kart wii loved those games i was on them all day everyday ahha those were the days!

This is actually new to me, I thought  that nitendo produced mostly offline games/single player games. Well the more you know :D
I never played an online nitendo game :S

• 1 year later...

I usually play Mario Kart 8 online. Against family/friends or against strangers from around the world. I also play Splatoon online as you pretty much have to play that game online.