Nazi Zombies?

Does anyone have any interest in this?

Because to be honest, that's always been the most fun part of the recent Call of Duty games in my opinion.  The hidden storylines and easter eggs are quite cool, the characters and ideas are amusing (like the one that you playing as political figures in the white house) and the crazy weapons, traps and other stuff are even better.

But what does everyone else think of the zombies mode in recent Call of Duty games?

Owner of Wario Forums and Gaming Reinvented and long time Nintendo fan.  If you want to add me as a friend on 3DS, my friend code is 3067-7946-8593

I think the zombies mode is very fun in Call of Duty games, especially the futuristic variation in Modern Warfare. And yeah, like the OP said, the storylines behind the gamemode is cool. :D

• 1 month later...

It's a fun mod, but personally it gets boring after some time. It's good that CoD still has some storyline and all otherwise we'd all gone insane by now,  the multiplayer just makes you mad xD

• 5 weeks later...

Lol i hear ya shole i used to run into so many claymores lol... zombies is ok i hate the exploding fire dogs i always die when they come out. It be cool if they let u set the difficulty so it stays with a walking dead type feel

• 2 weeks later...

I still play this! COD WAW was one of the BEST Call of Duty games ever made. I usually play on modded servers with a realism mod or modern weapons.

I never really liked zombies that much but at the same time it was a good time waster. I played a lot with my younger brother who to me was like a zombie god and just played so well where you have me and I die every round nearly.

• 1 month later...

Although zombies sometimes scare the literal shit out of me when it is late at night, I still devote a strong love towards the amazing game mode that will live on.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I really miss the original Nazi zombies. Honestly, it was the most fun because it wasn't complicated. Once they started adding all of these features and additions to the zombie game it was just very annoying.