Who will get the Nintendo Switch?

• Management Team

Something that I read allot about and I would consider it. It's getting the cash!!!!

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Management Team
On 2017-2-13 at 8:02 PM, Allenafaith said:

My fiance and I were talking about getting one or two for both of us. They seem really cool!

Get one for now and share it :) 

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

Nintendo is dead. hehe I'm getting a PS4 Pro. :)

[SIZE=4][URL='https://session9.net']Session 9 Asylum[/URL] ~ Reality is only perception, but how do you know what you perceive is real?[/SIZE]
[COLOR=rgb(44, 130, 201)][SIZE=4]~PM me for an invite code~[/SIZE][/COLOR]

• 1 month later...

My girlfriend's brother has one and he says it's great. I want one, but I'm holding off because I got burned pretty damned bad with the Wii U and I don't want that to happen again. The last Nintendo console I thoroughly enjoyed was the Gamecube, so I'm holding off on buying a Switch until they put out more titles that suit my tastes or there's an insanely good deal on it that I can't possibly pass up.

smokeysig.png revad1.png

• 2 weeks later...

I plan on getting one.  I know they are available for sale now, however, I waited to see what kind of games they were going to make for the Switch.  If they don't make enough games for a specific console that interest me, then I won't buy the specific console.  I think I may ask for one for Christmas.  Super Mario Odyssey will be out by then. 

On 6/24/2017 at 2:40 PM, Smokey said:

My girlfriend's brother has one and he says it's great. I want one, but I'm holding off because I got burned pretty damned bad with the Wii U and I don't want that to happen again. The last Nintendo console I thoroughly enjoyed was the Gamecube, so I'm holding off on buying a Switch until they put out more titles that suit my tastes or there's an insanely good deal on it that I can't possibly pass up.

Besides the original Atari 2600, I've only owned an original Nintendo and a PS3 (320GB version).  We might get another PS3 as I heard you can't play PS3 stuff on the PS4 (lame).  And we have a shitload of stuff we bought for the PS3 (digitally and we still have our account).

[SIZE=4][URL='https://session9.net']Session 9 Asylum[/URL] ~ Reality is only perception, but how do you know what you perceive is real?[/SIZE]
[COLOR=rgb(44, 130, 201)][SIZE=4]~PM me for an invite code~[/SIZE][/COLOR]

• 4 weeks later...

Nintendo to me has died a lot from back when I was a kid on my Nintendo 64.

But who ever does have the Nintendo switch please tell me what's it like.

• 1 month later...

My brother has a Switch and absolutely loves it. He'll bring it around sometimes to show off new games he bought recently. My kids want one and keep going on about it for Christmas from Santa. However, I'm not sure if I'll be able to swing that this year. I'm hoping to get my hands on one in the future however. The only downside is that it's another console I'd have to buy games for in addition to the ones I already own (Xbox One, PS4, etc). So it's definitely tempting but it doesn't seem like it's in the cards for us right now. 

• 2 months later...

I'm not sure whether or not I want to get it to be honest. I just don't think it will that great considering I have a PS4 right now

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...

It's already come out, but it will still probably be a long time until I get it, mainly because I haven't even gotten a Wii U yet, as comical as that sounds.  I've been playing the original Wii since around 2008.  However, though, the game still works well - considering it's age.

• 5 months later...

I got my Switch in August of 2017, during the drought of supplies. I didn't have to buy from a scalper either, I randomly walked into my local GameStop on a Tuesday in the middle of the afternoon, and they had just got a shipment that morning. They only had 3 left, so I grabbed one while I could. I was so lucky because they were sold out everywhere at the time and you could only get them at insane prices online. I only had to pay the MSRP of 299.99 and a copy of Breath of the Wild and I was super happy. :D

Overall I loved my switch. I play it all the time. I'm still really enjoying Breath of the Wild, that game is massive and is now my favorite game of all time.

I also have a ton of other games like Super Mario Odyssey, Splatoon 2, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Fire Emblem Warriors, Xenoblade Chronicles 2, and Ittle Dew 2+, all physical copies.

It's definitely a great system, I highly recommend it.

• 3 months later...

I do have a Nintendo Switch now.  I was given one as a present last Christmas from my hubby.  It came with Super Mario Odyssey.  I also have Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and Captain Toad : Treasure Tracker.  I am enjoying the console and the game I have for it so far. 

• 4 months later...

I have been considering getting one for awhile now. We currently have a original Wii that has the GameCube compatibility still! Since we are saving up for having a kid I am having a hard time justifying buying a game system that I will likely not play much of and costs ~$300...which I realize isn't much for a game console but it's $300 that I can't really just spend right now. If I don't end up with this Nintendo console maybe I'll get whatever they decide to come out with next :)