How often do you play video games?

I play PS3 almost everyday. Mostly sports games. i'm hooked to NHL 17. I cant get enough of it. I love building my team, and playing every game for my seasons.

Do you play videos games everyday? What are are your favorites?

• Management Team

If I had my gaming desktop running which I will one day then I be doing allot of gaming as an YouTube creator and also get to know more people and tend to build up myself and whatnot. I'm able to play ETS2 on my Asus X555LA just about on low settings  

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

I very rarely play video games, but I'd like to make more time.  The problem is the fact I have so many forum projects that I'm doing.  They take up massive amounts of time.  Anyhow, though, I have gotten quite far on Super Mario Galaxy II.

• 3 months later...

I usually play video games everyday. I play Minecraft and Grand Theft Auto Five. They are good games.

Untitled.jpg.84c10253d91a4492d3b4b6b8ff6ba468.jpg

I play a few times a week.  But that also depends on how much spare time I have during the week.  If I'm really busy after work then that may go down but if I'm not that busy then I'll have more time to play. 

• 4 weeks later...

Lately I died out of playing. It's just it take so much time, that I really don't have.

Few years back I was really interested in Minecraft and spent hours, upon hours on that stupid game >:(.

• Management Team
14 hours ago, ForumSupport said:

Few years back I was really interested in Minecraft and spent hours, upon hours on that stupid game >:(.

It is an stupid game lol I never like the god damn game anyway :P 

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!