Best Free to Play MMO's

What MMO's would you recommend that are free to play?

I use to play World of Warcraft, but I didn't want to pay for it after level 20. I also played on private servers, but the gaming experience isn't the same.

• Management Team

Well, I gotta say World of Warcraft, that has to be the number one of them all. It tend to have allot of players playing the game

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

4 hours ago, Empire said:

Well, I gotta say World of Warcraft, that has to be the number one of them all. It tend to have allot of players playing the game

I agree. Nothing competes with them player wise, but I'm hoping to find a good alternative to World of Warcraft.

• 1 month later...

@bawse Have you checked out Steam?  Just about every free to play MMO can be found there!

[SIZE=4][URL='https://session9.net']Session 9 Asylum[/URL] ~ Reality is only perception, but how do you know what you perceive is real?[/SIZE]
[COLOR=rgb(44, 130, 201)][SIZE=4]~PM me for an invite code~[/SIZE][/COLOR]

• 4 months later...

The only MMORPG I've ever really played is Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst on my boyfriend Smokey's server. :) It's fun to hop on from time to time and play together. :) I'm still learning the game's in and outs but it's fun and runs on most computers nowadays which is good because if my kids want to join in they are able to and then we can all play together. :)

It's a fun MMORPG from back in the day. :)

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
On 3/15/2017 at 5:02 AM, bawse said:

What MMO's would you recommend that are free to play?

I use to play World of Warcraft, but I didn't want to pay for it after level 20. I also played on private servers, but the gaming experience isn't the same.

CS: GO is free to play available on steam. It's one of the top class MMO game. It's my favourite after PUBG. 😊 You can download and play for free. Although, it has some in-built optional upgrades which you can buy with real money. 😊