What MMORPG's do you play?

I currently don't play any, but I have tried out a few of them. Nothing that made me want to stick around though.

What MMO's are you playing? Why do you like them?

• 1 month later...

Seriously? Wow, there are literally hundreds of free MMOs out now-a--days.  Something must interest you.  What kinds of games do you like?

[SIZE=4][URL='https://session9.net']Session 9 Asylum[/URL] ~ Reality is only perception, but how do you know what you perceive is real?[/SIZE]
[COLOR=rgb(44, 130, 201)][SIZE=4]~PM me for an invite code~[/SIZE][/COLOR]

• 1 month later...

As of right now. I only play Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst on my own private server. I might get back into WoW or I might try Final Fantasy 14 again but go on PC this time. Not sure yet.....Really want to get into a good solid MMORPG though. :)

smokeysig.png revad1.png

On 6/15/2017 at 9:00 PM, Smokey said:

As of right now. I only play Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst on my own private server. I might get back into WoW or I might try Final Fantasy 14 again but go on PC this time. Not sure yet.....Really want to get into a good solid MMORPG though. :)

WoW is still decent, but remains probably the only serious MMO that still costs to play.  Have you ever heard of EVE On-line?

[SIZE=4][URL='https://session9.net']Session 9 Asylum[/URL] ~ Reality is only perception, but how do you know what you perceive is real?[/SIZE]

Yeah. I've heard of EvE but haven't played it.  I'd play WoW but I don't have anyone to play with. I thought of setting up a private server for it but scrapped the idea as I hear they're even more work to keep maintained than a PSO server is! :P  

smokeysig.png revad1.png

I just got  back into EVE On-line.  They have a brand new free to play system, but I might get a sub as the f2p is cool, but limited. :)

• 4 months later...

I've played EvE, Dust 514 (FPS part of EvE's universe so a mixture), RuneScape is always fun (old school), and probably even other games that fit in that category. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I used to play a few back in the day, and I still receive updates on resets for one of them. The 3 I used to play actively were Colony-Wars MMORPG, Utopia: A world unlike any other, and a Mars game that I used to play actively on, but I don't remember the domain for it.

• 2 years later...

FF is my favourite series, like most of the gamers. It's gameplay is awesome, and in every upgrades Square enix provides better features. I really like this game a lot. 😊