World of Warcraft - private server

I'm from the Philippines, does wow server allows players from the Philippines?  If not do you know any good private server for WOW?

thanks

• Management Team

What made you say that? Anyone can join or make an private server anywhere in the country 

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 2 years later...

WoW terms of service normally does not allow private servers purely because its closed source game handled by their own servers so if you have an actual blizzard account it could get banned if you play on private servers or buy/sell gold away from the games environment.

But saying that blizzard have so many realms (servers) to choose from PVE, PVP from what i have gathered its a global wide game which can be played from every corner of the world, providing you are connected to the internet.

• 2 years later...
On 4/19/2019 at 9:56 PM, Gh0st4unt3r said:

WoW terms of service normally does not allow private servers purely because its closed source game handled by their own servers so if you have an actual blizzard account it could get banned if you play on private servers or buy/sell gold away from the games environment.

But saying that blizzard have so many realms (servers) to choose from PVE, PVP from what i have gathered its a global wide game which can be played from every corner of the world, providing you are connected to the internet.

That means creating private server is not needed? We can play in the live public sever, right?

• 10 months later...

You can there is plenty of servers (known as realms) to choose from providing you have a paid subscription if above level 20 on any charactor you play, i think you can still play for free up till level 20 its been a while since i was level 20.