LSPDFR 0.3 Announcement + First Preview

• Management Team

After a short break from the non-stop development of the first couple of versions of LSPDFR, we're really excited to officially announce the next installment in the series - LSPDFR 0.3. As you might have come to expect, LSPDFR 0.3 takes strongly after its predecessors, introducing a big bunch of groundbreaking new features and gameplay. With actually only a few weeks of development, it is amazing how far this next version of LSPDFR has come, and the extent of fresh, new content and possibilities that it offers.

wfWeJeB.jpg

With 0.3, we've taken the time to rebuild some of the core mechanics of the modification, particularly as it comes to arresting suspects.  With a brand new interactive system, you can now easily and seamlessly place stopped suspects in handcuffs.  The animations for this are incredibly fluid, as is the way in which the process works, with interactivity being a key component.  In 0.3, when you arrest someone, there's a very tangible feeling of control - a massive improvement from earlier versions where, due to a reliance on normal playback, it could often feel as though you had been taken out of the game as you waited for an animation to finish.

tLXGijW.jpg

By Sam Here http://www.lcpdfr.com/forums/topic/55130-lspdfr-03-announcement-first-preview/

Edited by Empire

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 4 months later...

I my self am amazed on what G17 have done. Hell, I remember when LCPDFR 0.91 came out (years ago for GTA:IV). Just seeing how much LCPDFR & LSPDFR have improved is just mind blowing. I cant wait to see what else they have up their sleeve.

Kind Regards,

RayDaBeast

Community Guidelines | Home Page | Forums