Mario Kart

I haven't played Wii in such a long time, but Mario Kart has always been one of my favorite games on the Wii. What are your favorite characters and courses?

I cannot really name a favorite.  They're all awesome.  However, one unique one is Rainbow Road.  They also have a funny one where you're driving thru a farm and sometimes might hit cows.  :D Of course, I'm speaking of the Mario Kart on the original Wii system.

• Management Team

I played it last weekend with some two other guys that I just meet. It was old and it's alright

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

Rainbow Road is a good one. It's supposed to be a hard course, but it's so easy for me. I'm always baby daisy. I haven't played since this past summer.

• 8 months later...
On 3/26/2017 at 8:41 PM, Hazza said:

Rainbow Road is a good one. It's supposed to be a hard course, but it's so easy for me. I'm always baby daisy. I haven't played since this past summer.

Right, it is certainly one of the hardest ones, maybe the hardest one, mainly because there are no guard rails.    Also, the look of it is rather unique due to it being in a dark sky with all the rainbow colors etc..

Anyway, I don't have a favorite course on there,  nor any I see as sucky.  They're all pretty exciting and interesting, tbh.

Edited by jy76