Where do you like to travel?

• Management Team

I like to travel around different parts Europe and learn different part of history and whatnot. There are so much to see 

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I prefer places where it's not as humid as it is here. I've already seen more than most people around me, and hope to see more, but that's one thing I've learned the hard way :') Check what the weather will be like before you go there. XD

I've been to Italy twice, once in October and once in July. July was my personal hell.

The exception would be SoCal, because I have family there.

• 3 years later...

We used to go visit relatives in my home state as well as go camping with my parents but we all are getting older lol While I have never travelled out of my country, USA, I've always been fascinated with other cultures. I've also been interested in learning new languages. I'm Dutch on my Dad's side. My mom did ancestry.com & found out we have ancestors from Scotland. I'm also the type who can take the step back & honor the unique heritages out there as well as learn from each other.