Your Current Car Model?

• 1 month later...

I own a 2001 Chevy Malibu LS.  It has 122,000 miles on it. :D

[SIZE=4][URL='https://session9.net']Session 9 Asylum[/URL] ~ Reality is only perception, but how do you know what you perceive is real?[/SIZE]
[COLOR=rgb(44, 130, 201)][SIZE=4]~PM me for an invite code~[/SIZE][/COLOR]

13 hours ago, zoldos said:

Was it second-hand when you got it?

• Management Team
13 hours ago, zoldos said:

Very good car and allot of miles on it darn!! Still get an BMW :P 

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

8 hours ago, JACK said:

Was it second-hand when you got it?

Yes it was used.  I got it in 2008.  It ended up needing $4500 worth of repair due to a completely wrecked A/C, faulty turn signals,  wiring that had been buggered with, and other stuff.  I took it to a Licensed Chevy repair shop.  It took 3 days just to get the wiring straightened out!!

8 hours ago, Empire said:

Very good car and allot of miles on it darn!! Still get an BMW :P 

Actually, considering the car is 16 years old, 122k miles isn't bad!

[SIZE=4][URL='https://session9.net']Session 9 Asylum[/URL] ~ Reality is only perception, but how do you know what you perceive is real?[/SIZE]

2 hours ago, zoldos said:

Yes it was used.  I got it in 2008.  It ended up needing $4500 worth of repair due to a completely wrecked A/C, faulty turn signals,  wiring that had been buggered with, and other stuff.  I took it to a Licensed Chevy repair shop.  It took 3 days just to get the wiring straightened out!!

I wouldn't get and old car. I brought my own car from the showroom floor that's new. Buying second hand cars comes with bad factors of how much repairs and it's passed owner's history  

Very true. But I'd never be able to afford a "new" car.  Back then I was only making like $650 a month, and 3/4 of that was rent. :(