YouTube's New Look!

• Management Team

The new YouTube Layout is coming very soon, Built on another platform and I got to see it first.

Have you previewed YouTube’s new look yet? Well you can! Just go to https://www.youtube.com/new to check it out. The new feel is quite smooth in my opinion, and reminds me of YouTube Mobile.

Also, as Jord pointed out in a recent forum post, with this change comes an easy way to enable Dark Mode finally! With Dark Mode enabled I’m reminded of the YouTube Gaming experience; but now all of YouTube would have that vibe. I’ve been trying this new look out for awhile now, and I’ve experienced some bugs here and there; but overall I think that when they’re completely finished and fully launch this that their goal of a more simple, consistent, and beautiful YouTube will be achieved.  https://youtube.googleblog.com/2017/05/youtubes-new-look.html

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

On 5/9/2017 at 1:46 AM, Empire said:

The new YouTube Layout is coming very soon, Built on another platform and I got to see it first.

Have you previewed YouTube’s new look yet? Well you can! Just go to https://www.youtube.com/new to check it out. The new feel is quite smooth in my opinion, and reminds me of YouTube Mobile.

Also, as Jord pointed out in a recent forum post, with this change comes an easy way to enable Dark Mode finally! With Dark Mode enabled I’m reminded of the YouTube Gaming experience; but now all of YouTube would have that vibe. I’ve been trying this new look out for awhile now, and I’ve experienced some bugs here and there; but overall I think that when they’re completely finished and fully launch this that their goal of a more simple, consistent, and beautiful YouTube will be achieved.  https://youtube.googleblog.com/2017/05/youtubes-new-look.html

Herman Drost told me about. It's much more cleaner. I think they are going for the infant google images style of results.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Management Team
On 2017-5-23 at 8:20 PM, zoldos said:

I deleted my Youtube after being involved in way too much drama and BS. I've now made a vid.me and already have followers after just one day. And, people actually reply to video comments!

I spent over 4 to 5 years on YouTube and over the years I still get nowhere. That is way for the passed two months I moved over to live steaming and I'm not the only person. Allot of bigger channels are also doing the same.

Google has changed allot on what MCN networks can or can't do and affected allot of us

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

I can't remember the last time I uploaded an video and that being said I still got to edit and upload on an video that I have been working on for months. I just can not find the time to able to upload it. I had an quick look and it looks the same at the moment and so when will they chnage it? 

• Management Team
13 hours ago, zoldos said:

I'm so done with Youtube.  Fancy new changes or not.  Nothing but a bunch of money hungry haters and posers.

They are indeed money making machine who is owned my google. I don't like when they promote videos that has so many hits or channels that just gets crazy with views and followers. And so channels like myself that are very small won't grow or in this case never able to get an good amount. Even bigger channels are having hard times. I know allot with over 100K followers are now moving over to twitch steaming. All YouTube channels are that partners with an MCN are not getting as much as they used to get regards earnings.  

baysidegamersx468x60.gif

• Management Team
2 hours ago, zoldos said:

Dude, check out vid.me.  I already have 60+ followers after like a week!  No ads, completely free, and a very much more laid back crowd.

I will check it out and I might have an account, if not I join anyway :P 

baysidegamersx468x60.gif

• Management Team
10 hours ago, zoldos said:

Cool.  Let me know if you do, I'll follow you! :)

I do like your cat :P Yeah the site is alright just I don't think I will use it

baysidegamersx468x60.gif

• Management Team
2 hours ago, zoldos said:

hehe It's all good man.  I just like the no ads and a more "laid back" userbase.  Yeah he's awesome!  A handful tho! :)

That's why I do more YouTube, I'm with an MCN so when you watch ads on my videos I get earnings and so each month I get something back. Yet this month was like $0.21 :(

baysidegamersx468x60.gif

• 3 weeks later...
  • Management Team
4 hours ago, rf-harris said:

I prefer the old look

The Old look is still active and that they have no changed it over yet, no idea why

baysidegamersx468x60.gif

• 4 months later...