Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
DudeThatsErin

The Sims?

Recommended Posts

Anyone here play the sims? I love playing TS4 but I miss TS3's open world concept.

 

TS4 just loads 10x faster than TS3 that I can't go back. I try but I can't do it. :(

 

What about you guys?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How is Sims 4 not open world? I have that and Sims 3.  Both are fun, but I agree, the slow loading was killing me. lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not an player, I never got be interested for me to get the game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/20/2017 at 5:46 PM, Empire said:

Not an player, I never got be interested for me to get the game

 

I remember buying the original Sims and my PC couldn't run it. lol I was able to get a refund but was sorely disappointed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2017-5-22 at 7:48 PM, zoldos said:

 

I remember buying the original Sims and my PC couldn't run it. lol I was able to get a refund but was sorely disappointed.

That's the thing now that when you interested in a game you must read the information if the game can run on your system. Allot of games now are made for high end system

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I read the specs on the box and thought it would run. lol This was like 25 years ago. hehe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Sims 4 is coming to the PS4 and Xbox One later this year.

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is one of the most popular franchises I know about. I'm surprised there wasn't a topic here regarding it already.

 

What do you guys like most about The Sims? What do you like least? Which series iteration is your favorite? Least favorite?

 

Mine in order is:

Being able to control someone and do almost anything with them.

Loading screens and mods (too many, takes me too long to get them all!)

The Sims 4

The Sims 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Sims 4 is terrible when compared to The Sims 3 due to the lack of an open world and the cartoonish style of its graphics.

This is not even going into the ridged building tools that the sims 4 has which means that any houses built in the game there is a lot less varied than in past games.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/17/2017 at 10:25 PM, thebestofthebest said:

The Sims 4 is terrible when compared to The Sims 3 due to the lack of an open world and the cartoonish style of its graphics.

 

This is not even going into the ridged building tools that the sims 4 has which means that any houses built in the game there is a lot less varied than in past games.

 

 

 

I like the cartoonish style of graphics. I feel like it is more realistic. Idk I like TS4 a lot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×