Bayside, AirParrot 2 Giveaway!!!!!!

• Management Team

AirParrot 2 Giveaway

We're given away on single lifetime licence to that one lucky person. This prize is worth $18.95 and it can be all yours by doing simple and easy steps by entering EmpireKicking Giveaway! And follow the information as it says. 

*Starts*

09/06/2017 (Pacific Time (US & Canada)

*Ends*

7th August 2017 (UK time)

Thank-you for reading and I hope the very best of luck to those that have entered and those that are entered and aren't an bayside member then please join otherwise 2% of your entries will be removed.  

ENTER HERE

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Management Team
3 hours ago, Smokey said:

What is AirParrot? An explanation would be good :D

AirParrot allows you to wirelessly mirror your Mac or PC screen and stream media files to a variety of media receivers. 

Broadcast to multiple devices like Apple TV and Chromecast, or share audio around the house to AirPlay-enabled speakers. Use AirParrot in combination with Reflector to create a seamless mirroring experience to any computer or device. Beam a movie or your favorite video game to a receiver, and enjoy the big-screen experience. AirParrot streams media files in 5.1 surround sound, without quality loss. Create the ultimate entertainment solution and add unlimited content to any TV.

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 1 month later...
  • Management Team
3 hours ago, DutchyTechTips said:

I don't think this applies to me, not a MAC  user :(

It's fine lol, Always going to get mixed software and games in the future 

baysidegamersx468x60.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • Management Team

Congratulations! :) :202_dark_sunglasses:

The winner has been revealed and already got his prize. 

baysidegamersx468x60.gif