Sign in to follow this  
TheWhiteNinja97

WW2 Hype?

TDK    3

I haven't been hyped for a new COD in a long time, but I'm actually quite excited for this new one. I'm glad that they're headed back to their roots and look forward to possibly picking it up at release :D

Smokey    3

Will be pre-ordering it on my birthday! :D Can't wait!  I'm actually curious and somewhat excited to see how Divisions are going to work now that they did away with the whole "Create-a-class' system and combined perks and stuff into 'divisions' similar to Battlefield. I'm also a Battlefield player so I don't see this being too much of an issue. I'll see how it goes and play the beta first before making any decisions on judgment. :)  I'm just glad it's going back to boots on the ground. Really excited for that actually. Kinda tired of the futuristic crap if I'm honest. I'm still playing Black Ops 3 throughout this year that's how much I disliked Infinite Warfare. Completely skipped over Advanced Warfare too, I think I prestiged ONCE in that game. I was still on Ghosts in 2014 because of how much I disliked AW. 

• Like 1