Friend of mine hosting a money drop

Vadoor

My friend is hosting a Free GTA V Cash Drop Lobby.

Currently Active.

Gamertag : NavioKush

The Lobbys will Have a ton of people in it so you must be patient. if you want to reserve a spot for you in all my lobbies.

• 1 month later...

I thought only cheaters do money drops on GTA 5. Cheaters are not allowed in Grand Theft Auto Five and they can get banned for cheating if they are caught. I believe players should play the game legitimately.

Untitled.jpg.84c10253d91a4492d3b4b6b8ff6ba468.jpg

• Management Team
4 hours ago, xXInfectedXx said:

I thought only cheaters do money drops on GTA 5. Cheaters are not allowed in Grand Theft Auto Five and they can get banned for cheating if they are caught. I believe players should play the game legitimately.

I agree, RockStar doesn't allow it and that is why they will ban anyone that goes onto there servers.  Haze why we now have FiveM that allows us to host our own server and play as you want.

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 3 months later...

The best time everyone had on GTA 5 was when the 360 and PS3 were the current consoles and everyone had billions of money. That was so much fun

spacer.png