How long does it take you?

How long does it take you to complete a video game? I know all games are different. Some games are really long while other games are really short. What's the longest time it has taken you to beat a game? What's the shortest time?

• 1 month later...

A few months. Each computer game is different, but generally it will take a couple of months to complete the game. Either way, I enjoy getting to the end of a video game.

Edited by xXInfectedXx

Untitled.jpg.84c10253d91a4492d3b4b6b8ff6ba468.jpg

• Management Team

I do have some games that I have started and not finish. But I have an good amount that I have finished . BF3 was very good starting point but the story was crap. 

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 3 months later...

It depends on how interested I am on the game really. For example, with GTA I only took around a week or two to finish the storymode but with other games I might even take a month or two.

spacer.png

• 5 months later...

Well, I could throw in Super Mario (the very first one), but that's too easy - of course!  I mean, that can be beat maybe in 2 hours or less.   Anyway, for Super Brothers Wii, it took possibly a few months to beat most of it and I would say the same for Super Mario Galaxy.  However,  on the 2nd, I still haven't tried to beat the boss.

• 1 month later...

I have played an MMORPG before which was my favourite game for many years. I haven't finished that one and stopped playing the game because the developers have ruined it. As for the shortest time I think it would be a couple of days.

Edited by Kita