Your opinion on justin beiber

I bet most of you guys are aware of this particular name.

He is known for his albums. Still, these days I came across a bunch of people who hated him for having a delicate voice. I am not a huge fan but I like his "never say never", "I pray", "I was born to be somebody" songs.

What about you guys? What is your opinion about him?

• Management Team

I bet most of you guys are aware of this particular name.

He is known for his albums. Still, these days I came across a bunch of people who hated him for having a delicate voice. I am not a huge fan but I like his "never say never", "I pray", "I was born to be somebody" songs.

What about you guys? What is your opinion about him?

When I first heard of him, singing on the TV show back in the good old days he was very good and I fairly enjoyable. Over the years he became overarmed with Girls and money and getting involved with drags and the law chasing him.

He made the wrong choice at the beginning of his life to take on the roll of singing. I'm differently not a fan of him  

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Management Team
17 minutes ago, Tech Guy said:

Beiber is a disgrace to music. I never have liked his music and never will.

I have to agree with you on that, His new released songs are getting worse then better, And I have no idea what some songs are about  

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I didn't like him in the past because I thought his music was pure trash, but his latest songs "Sorry" and "Love yourself" are actually pretty decent and I find myself listening to these two songs a lot.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/3/2016 at 11:24 AM, Demon_skeith said:

Someone owns it, can't buy it via namecheap.

Wait a sec....did you really went and tried to buy that domain...like seriously?

I really don't care for him or his music. I mean, I don't hate him like some people do, but I just don't find his music all that good or interesting.

Owner of Wario Forums and Gaming Reinvented and long time Nintendo fan.  If you want to add me as a friend on 3DS, my friend code is 3067-7946-8593

14 hours ago, CM30 said:

I really don't care for him or his music. I mean, I don't hate him like some people do, but I just don't find his music all that good or interesting.

Well, I would like to ask you to try, I pray, I was born to be somebody, never say never songs. They are really good :D

Edited by Claraviolet

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...