Working Out

Who enjoys working out? What is your current work out program that you are on? How often do you work out?

I work out about 2 hours a day Mondays - Fridays. I take weekends off.

I run for 30 minutes to an hour every day. I do my weight lifting and I also do Yoga 2 or 3 times a week.

• 2 months later...

I love it, but a gym can be expensive.  Nonetheless, you only really need some dumbbells, but there is something about the motivation at a gym.

• 2 months later...

You need more than dumbbells if you're into serious lifting. A gym is expensive but I use thousands of dollars of equipment everytime I workout.  Not to mention the basketball court from time to time. A gym is a good deal. 

I workout 7 days a week 2 hours a day. 

• 4 months later...

I haven't done any dumbbells lately. Just been focused on jogging and walking.   However, I want to get back into it because the legs aren't the only part and though jogging improves the whole body, specialized work is also needed.

• 3 years later...

I exercise daily. I have a "body part" day that includes legs, abs, arms, etc. I just make it fun & if I'm not feeling the best, I allow myself to do light exercises. If it's really a bad day, I practice self-care & focus on other areas with stretching. I also take 2 to 3 walks with our dog on our acreage. I have some videos as well as Youtube Trainers that I follow to spice up my routine. My tip is to not make it seem like work :)

• 10 months later...
  • Management Team

It really is a thing. As a generally "not so fit" person I've had periods over the years where I've been bound and determined to adhere to a strict workout regimen. I even had a go at running despite the abhorrence of it throughout my younger years. What I found was that after around 25min or so of running I'd get that high you mentioned. It was something that surprised the hell out of me personally but it happened. Just wish I could get myself back into it because it felt amazing.

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 1 month later...
On 8/10/2017 at 10:30 PM, Canadian said:

Who enjoys working out? What is your current work out program that you are on? How often do you work out?

I work out about 2 hours a day Mondays - Fridays. I take weekends off.

I run for 30 minutes to an hour every day. I do my weight lifting and I also do Yoga 2 or 3 times a week.

I always workout three times in a week. The rest of the week is what I allow my body to rest. 

I started cycling recently and I'm enjoying it. 

• Management Team
On 10/14/2022 at 2:44 PM, Heatman said:

I always workout three times in a week.

Three times more then me Xd 

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 1 month later...
On 10/16/2022 at 10:41 PM, EmpireKicking said:

Three times more then me Xd 

Meaning you don't workout at all 😂.. You need to be dragged to the gym 🏋️

• Management Team
2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Meaning you don't workout at all 😂.. You need to be dragged to the gym 🏋️

That's right, my fingers do however get a workout on a keyboard 

baysidegamersx468x60.gif