Small Update, New Theme

• Management Team

I haven't made an update in quite some time, And most of you guys are wounding if we are still going and that being said we are still holding. 

1. We have added an new theme "Bayside Magnum" it's an dark based theme for those that want to be on the dark side. Design by the same guy with a little nice touch. It's simple to change, scroll down to the bottom of the page. 

Animation (-1).gif

2. We also added Group Collaboration system that is design for members of your community are able to form their own groups, ranks, memberships and micro communities within the fold of your whole community. It's been added some months ago but as it hasn't been mention 

Well that's all I can think of at the moment. I tend to keep this small. IS there anything that you guys like to say please feel free to post here and also if you have an idea make an topic about it and we can go from there

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 1 month later...