Government Conspiracies

We all know that the government is pretty corrupt due to the way they handle manners, police force, politics it's all messed up. But these theories made by people like me and you? Do we believe them are they just a figment of our imaginations? Some say that 9/11 happened purposely by the government. 

Point is, theories or not we'll never know the full truth.

• 5 weeks later...

The people peddling such beliefs are often idiots and/or espousing racism.  In that case, few take them seriously as they just seem to be mouthing out garbling gibberish :) .  However, though, it can be said that things are highly corrupt in government in other places, mainly because, as some claim, humankind is evil.  Nonetheless, it's difficult to pinpoint such corruption and prove it, hence why it's easy to mock those into conspiracy theories and finally, if society accepted conspiracies as truth, it couldn't function; as nothing would be real (sort of like in an LSD delusion :) ).

Edited by jy76

• 1 month later...

No offence to anyone from the United States, but I genuinely wouldn't cross out a theory about 9/11 because the government over there is just crazy. But I don't think even they would dare do such a thing, would they :O?

spacer.png