Crayola A Functioning Crayon

Remember when we were kids drawing we used to make stuff with our crayons? Are and craft painting, drawing pictures. Goes to say that crayola was a popular trend in the mid 2000's. But what's of it now? We never heard from them again.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 years later...

Adult coloring books are quite popular & I see crayons in the stores. I preferred crayons over markers or colored pencils. Trouble is, Crayola isn't the only one making crayons. There's other brands that, in my opinion, are not as good nor do they have all the unique colors.

• 4 weeks later...

The 64 pack with sharpener was something every kid wanted when I was in school!! Then they came out with the 96 in a pack right before my daughter was born so she got lucky and had more color options. I always loved crayons because art is my calling and I enjoyed working with the different colors and seeing how I could make my drawings pop.