Sign in to follow this  
TheWhiteNinja97

Watching TV harmful

To be honest I wouldn't know since I don't watch television that much 

Back in Australia I used to watch an good amount of TV, but since the move over to the UK I tend to be on my PC most of the time now and only thing that I do watch like movies is off of amazon prime. Even then I watch it though my desktop :) 

It is harmful if you tend to seat down all day watching the TV and soon enough it's not good for your health and you have to have some break by getting up and moving around. I mean seating down all day can get you fat and eyes start to be red. 

@Empire Agree with your point, Most of the time I work 12 hours shift and I have no time to seat down 

I don't watch that much TV anymore except for a few of my favourite TV shows. Most of the time I just watch TV shows on Netflix or on catch up TV. I don't think watching TV is that harmful, to be fair although staring at a screen for hours on end probably is.

Computers have replaced TV for me, but like TV, they can be harmful if overdone, even if the intention is to work and not to play.  Anyway, though, I do watch a little TV.  For instance, I enjoy a good TV show or movie while eating a meal.