Buying games

Where do you buy computer games? In store, or online? I buy games in shops instead of on the internet.

Edited by xXInfectedXx

Untitled.jpg.84c10253d91a4492d3b4b6b8ff6ba468.jpg

Like most people who game on the PC, I get my games online. This is because online storefronts like steam or humble bundle will often have games that are discounted by over 75%.

Even if most computer game shops sold used PC games, they would not sell at all due to the discounting that goes on in the online store fronts which is a stark difference compared to console gaming that have a huge used game economy.

• 2 weeks later...

I get nearly all mine at stores, normally used ones at used game stores.  However, though, occasionally I will get a good new one at a shopping outlet which sells everything.  Anyway, I haven't tried Steam or anything like that.  In fact, other than books and food cards, I don't buy much online.

• 1 month later...

I buy most of my games online, but every once in a while I do go to the store to buy a game or to pre-order a game. 

Buy them online. It's just easier because you can get a decent price from online stores because of how competitive they are against each other. Plus I make sure to go to an online store that also promises to have the game delivered on the day of release.

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...

I buy nearly all my games at used gaming stores like GameStop (in the US), but occasionally I might get a really good one at Wal-Mart or Target.  However, though, I would like to get into buying online - as I buy so much online like forum software, for instance.  Anyway, I definitely know where to look if I wanted to get into that.