Twitch TV Streaming

Does anyone here stream on Twitch TV as a gamer? Tell me what games you play on your live stream. Sometimes I will live stream on Twitch TV.

Edited by xXInfectedXx

Untitled.jpg.84c10253d91a4492d3b4b6b8ff6ba468.jpg

• Management Team

You looking at an admin who streams :) 

I wouldn't say I'm big , and it's slow going to get the amount to grow. I stream anything of what the viewers wants to see. I tend to stream games that not many other streamers are doing so that it helps to grow and even doing odd things that aren't gaming.

We also have this page http://www.baysidegamers.com/twitch-channels/

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 1 year later...
On 9/13/2017 at 12:38 PM, Empire said:

You looking at an admin who streams :) 

I wouldn't say I'm big , and it's slow going to get the amount to grow. I stream anything of what the viewers wants to see. I tend to stream games that not many other streamers are doing so that it helps to grow and even doing odd things that aren't gaming.

We also have this page http://www.baysidegamers.com/twitch-channels/

I'm following your stream and I'm an active loyal, follower. Your content and commentary is superb, keep up the great work. 

Untitled.jpg.84c10253d91a4492d3b4b6b8ff6ba468.jpg

• 2 years later...
On 9/13/2017 at 3:59 PM, Alexander said:

Does anyone here stream on Twitch TV as a gamer? Tell me what games you play on your live stream. Sometimes I will live stream on Twitch TV.

Nah, I don't stream. I am a viewer and I rather watch others playing. I don't even use twitch that much. I have subscribed some of the YouTube GTA Mod channel and I enjoy watching them over there. 😁

Edited by Razor1911