How often do you buy games?

How often do you buy brand new computer games? Once a week, Once a month, or Yearly? It really does depend on a number of different circumstances.

Edited by xXInfectedXx

Untitled.jpg.84c10253d91a4492d3b4b6b8ff6ba468.jpg

• Management Team

I always look around at games that I want on third party websites that are cheap. I mean I watch my money and try and get the best deal of the deal. But I don't often buy that many games. Maybe 5 to an max of 8 a year 

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 1 month later...

It depends really. I probably get about 3-5 games a year, not because they are expensive but because I have a very limited amount of games that I enjoy so for most of the time there just isn't any good games that I like being released. 

spacer.png

I used to buy them quite often, mostly used, generally to appease my 5-7-year-old nephew.  However, though, left to myself, I wouldn't buy many.  Instead, I'd only focus on the really good ones like Mario, Mario Kart, Donkey Kong and some sports games.