What device do you mainly use to browse the web?

• 1 month later...

Hmm, probably my Chromebook, it's small, light and very portable. I highly recommend these things, despite the reviews saying it's too ahead of its time.

It converts into a tablet from a laptop, with a 180-degree swing, and it's pretty quick with an SSD built in. 

I don't really surf the web on my phone, unless checking emails, with me being a web developer, a mobile doesn't quite cut it. :)

• 2 weeks later...

My laptop definitely. I use my phone quite a bit nowadays but I would still say that most of my time browsing the net is from my laptop. 

spacer.png

• 8 months later...

When I'm at home 99% of the time I use my computer to browse the Internet. But when I go on a holiday I carry my phone with me and I use it for things like that.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Generally speaking, I use mainly my Acer Gaming Laptop to browse the internet. It's light and portable and the screen is big enough not to strain my eyes. 

Untitled.jpg.84c10253d91a4492d3b4b6b8ff6ba468.jpg

• 2 months later...

I'm a desktop man myself when It comes to my browsing. I do some browsing on my phone of course but when I'm actually looking to do something I always head off to the desktop to get it done. There's just something about using a desktop for me taht makes it seem more 'secure' and 'official' I suppose, especially when I'm actually doing something important like paying bills!

• 3 weeks later...

I primarily use my home laptop, and my work desktop - especially if I want to do more than just browse (ie. post on forums).

I also use my phone if I just want to quickly check something though.. 😃

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

I use my smart phone most of the time. Its because its always there with me and things are easy doing in this. I have myopia anyway, so whatever I use isnt going to make a difference. 

• 1 month later...