Are there any other fans of Lenovo here? I have 2 PC's that are Lenovo and they have both worked well and been good to me for a few years now. :)  I have a PC that my eldest son uses now in his room that I bought some years ago and it's still running and performing great, and my laptop which my boyfriend purchased for me years ago is still running smoothly. It had a few hiccups but i'm pretty sure that was mostly software side and not hardware. Luckily, both have been very good to me in terms of reliability and overall stability and performance.  What are your thoughts on Lenovo as a computer brand? Would you ever buy them? Recommend them? 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Yep, your talking to a Lenovo fan I have no complaints about this PC brand. Here is a screenshot of my specs uploaded to Lightshot. Paid £600.00 in 2013 when I orginally made the purchase.

Untitled.jpg.84c10253d91a4492d3b4b6b8ff6ba468.jpg

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...

I recently bought a Lenovo Ideapad Gaming Laptop. When it comes to laptops and computers, I used to get HP. However, this time there weren't any within my budget by HP (I think there was 1 but it was out of stock indefinitely and I needed a laptop quite urgently). I love that laptop and the Lenovo software that comes with it too and so far have met my expectations. I'm quite happy with their product so far and would recommend the laptop I have for anyone that wants a budget gaming laptop.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/11/2020 at 1:37 PM, _B_ said:

I recently bought a Lenovo Ideapad Gaming Laptop. When it comes to laptops and computers, I used to get HP. However, this time there weren't any within my budget by HP (I think there was 1 but it was out of stock indefinitely and I needed a laptop quite urgently). I love that laptop and the Lenovo software that comes with it too and so far have met my expectations. I'm quite happy with their product so far and would recommend the laptop I have for anyone that wants a budget gaming laptop.

I believe Lenovo is IBM's former commercial computer division, so it does have some good hardware within it.