Sign in to follow this  
Empire

Controller Support (GTAV)

Question

Empire    84

I always used and Keyboard and mouse, and seems that other players online use an controller and they make it look easy. I have an PS2 joystick with an adapter and some reasons I can't get it to work. All I want is to make it to work and play.

I have not submit a ticket to Rockstar as they take weeks or months before they get back to me LOL

6 answers to this question

knwolf30    22

Hey Empire you going have to use a 3rd party software for your PlayStation controller.  That's what I did to get my Ps3 controller to work.

Empire    84
8 hours ago, kingcool52 said:

I'm not too sure if a PS2 would be the best to use to be honest. The Xbox One or the PS4 controller would be your best bet to be honest

I have got a xbox Controller for PC that I brought months ago. Works great. But turns out that I don't use it. PS4 controller partly works for ETS2.

ChewGZ    9

Personally, PS2 controllers aren't the best decision for a computer. Considering, PS3, PS4, XBOX ONE, and XBOX 360 might have more compatible hardware. <-- Don't take my word for it.

Empire    84

I have got an Microsoft Controller. I used it for hours or so and left it in a box. I seem to not to use it. Keyboard is my friend :D

I played ETS2 just for the fun of using an controller and boy it was crazy settings  

• Like 1

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this