Light or dark?

Alexander

Mine's black as well. Well, I'm not sure if I can even call it mine anymore since I don't use it and my little sister only uses it.

spacer.png

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

We have the newest versions of the Xbox 360 that were released, and they were the slimmer line ones that were released which were black. I much prefer black consoles as I feel that they go so much better with furniture and also with things like TV's that are also in black, so everything just goes together. I remember we did once have one of the white ones back before the slim line ones were released and I used to dislike that one so much because it didn't match anything, and it would get dusty so easily. 

When I owned a 360, I got mine late in it's life cycle. I had the black Xbox 360 Slim "E" model that resembled the Xbox One. It was a pretty cool looking console. I wish I still had it tbh. Still have all the games for it, no console to play them on.

smokeysig.png revad1.png