Christmas

Ash

Have you guys started getting ready for Christmas yet or is it still too early? When do you guys start to do some of your Christmas shopping?

spacer.png

• 4 years later...

Wow, this thread is 4 years old! So let's revive it :) I'll start by saying we don't do anything for the holidays. But since my husband has the days off, we spend it just chilling or we visit or have my parents visit us. We don't do any gifts, cards, don't even have a tree lol We prefer to spend the time not money with loved ones.

• 10 months later...
  • Management Team
On 12/1/2021 at 3:32 PM, ZandraJoi said:

Wow, this thread is 4 years old! So let's revive it :) I'll start by saying we don't do anything for the holidays. But since my husband has the days off, we spend it just chilling or we visit or have my parents visit us. We don't do any gifts, cards, don't even have a tree lol We prefer to spend the time not money with loved ones.

Five years old now and still not ready for 2022 :P 

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Well, now it's a month after the last post lol Thanksgiving is tomorrow & I know of many people who do their Christmas Shopping the day after, aka Black Friday. Any of you participate in that?

• 2 weeks later...

Christmas is very much up on us again and I for one have said this so many times and will say it again, it doesn't seem 5 minutes since last Christmas. It's just over 2 weeks now until Christmas and I am decorated but I still have quite a bit of shopping to do in terms of gifts and also food and Christmas treats as well. I feel this year, because it has come round so fast again, I am struggling to get into the festive mood so watching movies and listening to Christmas songs has been something I have been doing to help get me in the Christmas spirit as I fear I am running out of time. 

I have done all my Christmas shopping for the year since last month. It's just a few things that I'm going to pick up around 23rd which are most perishables that I can't buy now. Other than that, I'm 100% cocked and loaded for this year's 2022 Christmas.